Information in accordance with section 5 TMG
Vertere Berlin UG
Tel.: 0049 1578 5648842
Ulrich Hasselmann, Jonas Michalak
Responsible for content according to § 55 paragraph 2 RStV is:
Vertere Berlin UG
Information about our data privacy and cookies you will find here.
I. Standard business term
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a seller (Vertere Berlin UG) via the www.vertere-berlin.com website. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products.
(2) On placing the product in question on our website, we provide you with a binding offer to conclude a sales agreement subject to the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The purchase agreement takes place via the online shopping cart system as follows: The products intended for purchase are moved to the "shopping cart". You can select the shopping cart using the appropriate buttons on the navigation bar and make changes there at any time. After calling up the “Checkout” page and entering the required personal data and payment and shipping conditions, all order information is then displayed again on the order summary page. If you used an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express / PayPal Plus, Amazon-Payments, Postpay, Sofortüberweisung) to receive payments, you will either be guided to our online shop on the order summary page or forwarded to the web page of the instant payment provider. If you are forwarded to the instant payment system, choose and enter your details as appropriate. You will then be returned to the order summary page in our online shop. Before the order is sent, you can re-check all the data, change it (which can also be done via the internet browser’s ‘back’ function) or cancel the purchase transaction. By clicking the "purchase” button to submit the order, you declare acceptance of the order in a legally binding way by which the purchase agreement takes place.
(4) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ 3 Right of retention, reservation of proprietary rights
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full.
(3) If you are a businessman, the following conditions also apply:
a) We retain ownership of the goods until all the claims arising from the ongoing business relationship have been settled in full. The goods subject to retention of title may not be pledged or transferred by way of security before ownership of the said goods changes hands.
b) You can re-sell the goods within the framework of an orderly transaction. In this regard, you hereby cede all the claims amounting to the magnitude of the billing amount that accrue to you as a result of the re-selling operation to us, and we accept the cession. Furthermore, you are authorised to collect the claim in question. However, insofar as you do not discharge your payment obligations in an orderly fashion, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) In a situation involving the combination and amalgamation of the goods subject to retention of title, we acquire co-ownership of the newly-formed item. This co-ownership corresponds to the ratio that exists between the invoice value of the goods subject to retention of title and the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) If you make a request of this nature, we shall be obligated to release the securities that are due to us, to the extent that the realisable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. We are responsible for selecting the securities to be released.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights are applicable.
(2) If you are a businessman, the following shall apply, despite the contents of paragraph 1:
a) It is understood that the details provided by us and the product description provided by the manufacturer are the only things that represent the properties and condition of the product in question. Other advertisements, blurbs and statements issued by the manufacturer are not considered to be representative of the properties and condition of the said product.
b) You undertake to promptly examine the goods and pay necessary attention to quality and quantity variances and to notify us in writing (via E-mail, for example) of apparent defects within seven days of receipt; timely dispatch will be sufficient for observing the deadline. This also applies to hidden defects that are detected at a later stage (from the time of discovery onwards). Warranty claims cannot be raised if the obligation to inspect and the obligation to give notice of defects are not fulfilled.
c) In case of defects, we provide guarantee through repair or replacement at our own discretion. If the defect is not removed, you can demand a reduction in the price or withdraw from the contract at your discretion. The defect removal is applicable after a failed second attempt, unless the circumstances prove otherwise, in particular due to the nature of the object and/or defect or other conditions. In case of repair, we must not bear the additional costs, which arise from the transfer of the item to a place other than the place of fulfilment, as far as the transfer does not correspond to the intended use of the item.
d) The warranty period amounts to a period of one year after delivery of the product. The shortened warranty period does not apply in situations involving culpably caused damages that can be attributed to us and which are associated with loss of life, injuries or health-related damages. Furthermore, it does not apply in situations involving damages suffered as a result of gross negligence or malicious intent, or in situations involving deceit or contribution claims as per §§ 478 and 479 of the BGB (German Civil Code).
§ 5 Returns
Find all information regarding returns here.
§ 6 Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Vertere Berlin UG, Lettestr. 6a, 10437 Berlin / +49 176 993 55 061 / email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (eg mail or e-mail sent by post) informing you of your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the enclosed return form, which is not required. In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period. Consequences of the cancellation If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You have the goods immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract to us or to Vertere Berlin UG, Lettestr. 6a, 10437 Berlin to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.III. Disclaimer
Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents' accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law (§ 44a et seq. of the copyright law), every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable (§ 106 of the copyright law).
As an additional service, our website features social buttons for interacting with social networking services. To prevent unwanted transfer of your usage data (e.g. the address of the site you just visited) to these services, you won’t be directed to these services until you click them. On the websites for these services, the specified social networks can collect usage and, in some cases, user data. We have no control over how this data is collected or evaluated.
To the best of our knowledge, the following information applies:
Your browser isn’t directly connected to the servers of the specified services until you access the links. Once you do that, the information that you visited our website (the referer) is indirectly transferred to these services. If you’re signed in to your personal user account at the service while visiting our website, you can generally click the social buttons to share the document, leave a comment, etc. If you don’t want your data to be transferred, we suggest that you avoid clicking the social buttons.
Please refer to these services’ privacy policies for information on the purpose and extent to which each service collects, processes and uses the data, as well as your related rights and the settings available to protect your privacy.